Saturday, May 24, 2008

U.S. Army

I met your Mom the other day and she advised me that YOU were the lady in charge of Tune 4 The Troops. I am a veteran of more than 22 years in the United States Army, six times in combat, wounded five times, and am now retired from the Army and am now a Federal Investigator. I tell you this to make a point. I truly appreciate what you are doing. I have many Brothers that are in the heart of the bad lands in Iraq and in Afghanistan now, and many others headed that way. Since I spoke to your Mom, I have e-mailed many of them and asked them if they had ever heard of your organization. Of the 42 I have e-mailed, 23 have told me that they have received music CD's from your efforts and they greatly appreciate it.
You have no idea what kind of impact you are making in the lives of Our Valiant Servicemen and Women. I just wanted to simply tell you that I appreciate what you are doing. I know the work gets tough sometimes, but believe me when I tell you, you ARE "Making A Difference!" Thank you for what you are doing and thank you for who you are. You are a magnificent young lady.
May Our God wonderfully bless you as you continue to serve those who are serving us. May He guide you and reward you for all that you are doing and the sacrifices you are making. have a blessed and wonderful day.
Mike W.

No comments: