I have just learned of your incredible organization and my band and I would very much like to help. My band, The Turn, is a Rockville Centre, NY-based independent modern rock band (in the general range of John Mayer, Coldplay, the Fray, U2, Snow Patrol and the Goo Goo Dolls). We have just released our first, self-produced extended play CD of original material called “Long Story Short” and, though our ability to send the “fancy” version of the CD with the artwork and booklet, etc. is limited, we would be happy to produce copies of the CD master, which we could do in much larger quantities. If that meets with your approval, we could begin to produce the copies immediately and send batches of the CDs periodically over time. We stream our music and some videos from our concerts on our website and MySpace page. If that would be of help, as well, I will provide you with that information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Brian Ripps
BrianRippsMusic@optonline.net
BrianRipps@RockTheTurn.com
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment